Sam England Biography
Sam’ specialty is creating and promoting drop shipping sites that earn an easy residual income.
Sam England Products:
Below is a list of Sam England’s active products. I highly recommend you checking them out!
Sam England Presents “How To Build a Successful Drop Shipping & Ecommerce Business”
Finding Products to Sell:
- Trade shows
- Google Search
- Look at what other people are selling ==> figure out who the manufacturer is ==> Order Products from the manufacturer
- Best time of the year for selling Ecommerce/Drop-Shipping è Christmas & Halloween
- Any holiday is a profitable time to sell online with drop-shipping
Choosing a Drop-Shipper Company:
- LOTS of manufacture companies are getting on the ball with drop-shipping
- ALWAYS ask about drop-shipping when speaking to a manufacturer about products your ordering
- ALWAYS ask what the minimum order is for drop-shipping
- Pick good brands that people WANT to buy
- The more expensive è the better
- ALWAYS ask for samples
- When you e-mail a company, say “product samples are greatly appreciated, if applicable” (you’ll be amazed at the stuff they will send you)
- ALWAYS ask about RETURNS => the company MUST take returns
- Ask about the cost of SHIPPING
- If someone gets the wrong size => how much does it cost to ship the return back?
- SEEK companies that send you an INVENTORY update weekly
- ALWAYS ask up-front what the additional fee is
- Is it $2 per order, or $2 per item?
- It should be PER ORDER.
- The drop-shipping fee will cut into your profits and you don’t want any suprises
MSRP and Mark-up:
- SELL for the EXACT MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price)
- Manufacturers get pissed when you price
- If you’re selling a product too cheaply, they can decide they don’t want to do business anymore
- Tricky to use => not for newbies
- Sam’s favorite
- Use a YELLOW Buy Now button.
- Have a 1-800 number for people to contact you with questions
- eVoice.net is $17.95 for an 800 number
- Put the 800 number inside a graphic è you don’t want Google indexing it
- Google Base Merchant Center is AWESOME for creating fast sites
- Organic SEO is my main source of traffic
- Pay someone to SEO your site to top position
- Use your auto responder and build a list
- Be aware E-commerce people get pissed if you mail more than once every couple weeks
- Be an AUTHORITY site for the niche
- Stay ULTRA-focused
- If you sell car horns => sell HORNS => don’t sell grilles and other car stuff
- TRACK where your traffic is coming from
- OUTSOURCE the process of listing products to the site
- Be CREATIVE
- ALWAYS try pricing HIGH!
- You’d be surprised what people are willing to pay
- Your average price should be $50 – $100.
- Don’t waste your time with cheap items