Ron Douglas the Biography of a New York Times Best Selling Author
As an established expert in e-commerce, information marketing, and publicity, Ron is amongst an elite group of individuals who have earned millions both with a niche focused Internet business and in traditional mainstream publishing.
Ron has been featured on Good Morning America, Home Shopping Network, Fox News, ABC News, Good Day NY, Fox & Friends, the Today Show, and in People Magazine for his book America’s Most Wanted Recipes.
Ron Douglas Products
Ron Douglas is also known for RecipeSecrets.net. Established in 2003, RecipeSecrets.net is the #1 restaurant recipe community on the Internet. It specializes in providing accurate copycat recipes for popular restaurant dishes.
While other sites depend on the results of one person for developing clone recipes or simply copy their recipes from Ron, RecipeSecrets.net has a community of over 100,000 members who test recipes and add intelligence to his products.
Don’t waste your time searching for your favorite restaurant recipes online. If you’re looking for the recipes that are proven to be exact clones, look no further. Just order the Secret Recipe Cookbooks, sign up for the Recipe Secrets Newsletter, visit The Secret Recipe Blog, or join the free Secret Recipe Forum.
Ron Douglas’ most recent project is VideoFoward.com. The concept of VideoForward.com is the forwarding of viral videos from YouTube or other video hosting sites through a video capture page template hosted through this site. Although the idea of forwarding viral videos or creating a video capture page isn’t new, the ease of this program is incredible.
You pick the videos. You control the ads that show (Google ad sense, click bank, or whatever you may choose). You do not need your own content and you can host as many pages as you want.
Ron offers free training on how to use to website to its fullest potential. VideoForward.com allows you to earn money online at a low cost for simply being social and sharing viral videos created by other people!
Ron Douglas: “Building a Lifestyle Business”
(Warrior Live Event 2011 Notes)
Keys to Success
- Start project that can grow on their own
- Leverage the motivated efforts of others
- Piggyback off of success, fame and ROI
- Trade money for time
- Sell evergreen products & services
- Create multiple streams of income
3 Ways to Get Publicity
- Leverage something famous (i.e. write a book about an infamous criminal, scandal)
- Leverage what’s hot (i.e. Obama girl during elections)
- Do something outrageous (Husband on strike)
Email Marketing Tips
- Strategic Free Offer (target ideal subscriber)
- Sort List by date & resend best broadcasts
- Put best broadcasts in auto responder sequence
- Resend to un-opens or non-buyers
- Repurposing one product for different niches
- Shared office suites = easy money because of focus and networking
- Old school works => have a system for leads è build relationships => offset costs