Mike Carraway Biography
Mike Carraway (Warrior Forum Name: WineBuddy) started working “online” back in 1992 when he set up a bulletin board service for a real estate company. Mike also created a viral site in 1998 for “paid to read e-mail”.
Mike has been actively involved in Internet Marketing and offline marketing ever since, creating a wide variety of profitable niche websites, products, and services.
Mike is an award winning speaker and instructor, has authored countless books, and maintains many websites. He is an active member of several online communities.
As a favorite Warrior Forum member, Mike has had or participated in NINE “WSO’s of the Day” in the last three months alone.
Mike Carraway Products
Below is a list of Mike Carraway’s current and active products. I highly recommend checking them out!
Mike Carraway presents “WSO Domination”
(Warrior Live Event 2011 Notes)
Product Idea Generation:
- Buy a lot of WSO
- Buy a Few Clickbank
- Read a lot
- Look for ideas, tools, systems that can easily and rapidly by enhanced by adding a twist
- Look for what the product may be lacking, missing, or where it needs further explanation
- Personal experience or success
- Free or inexpensive to take action on
- Must be an easily improvable idea with Mass Appeal
Mass Appeal ==> a product or topic that applies across all markets & skill levels
- Something that creates passive income with not work has Mass Appeal
Headlines and Sale Copy:
- Headline = Product name + Benefit + What it does
- Remember to sell the result not the method
- Use graphics sparingly
- Buttons, image of product, sales video, maybe a video testimonial
- Point out the mass appeal benefit
- Speak to 1 person not the entire forum
- Story + Benefit (effect it had on you) + Relate story to consumer
- Start low in price => create high conversion rates
- Dimesale => creates scarcity and urgency
- Wait to approve affiliates until your build up your conversions, number of visitors, and visitor value
- Approve only affiliates who your know, worked with before, have a known high converting list
“We are selling to people who want to know the magic trick but do not want to do the magic trick”